Ultimate Stylist Session Giveaway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING HOW TO ENTER
Starting July 18, 2010 and ending July 19, 2010 you must enter the Ultimate Rewards Program to enter this Sweepstakes. Entries are accepted at the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA), Beacon or Symposium sessions. Visit the designated location at Mandalay Bay Convention Center Las Vegas, Nevada on July 18, 2010 through July 19, 2010. Complete the entry form ("Ultimate Rewards entry") and drop it in the designated entry box. Limit one (1) Ultimate Rewards entry per person. After entering into the Ultimate Rewards Program the name of the person on the sign-up form will receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes.
1. Not Open to the General Public. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are licensed cosmetologist, estheticians, barbers, beauty salon or beauty supply business owners. Employees of Ultimate Beauty Companies and its subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and the immediate family members of each (parent, child, sibling and spouse) and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
2. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries to be held on or about July 20, 2010 at Cosmoprof Las Vegas, Nevada by an independent judging organization, whose decisions regarding this Sweepstakes are final in all respects. You do not need to be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail on or about July 27, 2010.
4. One (1) Grand Prize : One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) Beauty tool kit. Approximate retail value ("ARV") $1,000. One (1) One Thousand U.S. Dollars ($1,000) in the form of a check payable to the winner, one (1) Thousand Dollar ($1,000 ARV) credit towards the Juan Carlos Obando Collection and two (2) tickets to a New York Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week 2010. Food, Travel, Air and Hotel accommodations are not provided by Ultimate Beauty Companies including and not limited to New York Fashion Show. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. The prize is not transferable and no substitutions will be made. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents ("Promotional Parties"), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
6. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, and municipal laws.
7. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of the Grand Prize, and the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If the Grand Prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor's parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
8. For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attention: Nicole Reid 5901 Maywood Ave. Huntington Park CA. 90255. Requests must be received by July 30, 2010.
9. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles, California.
10. Sponsor: Ultimate Beauty Companies 5901 Maywood Ave. Huntington Park CA. 90255